If you’re looking for all the flexibility of bank work but also want to enjoy variety, invaluable experience and the freedom to use your initiative, register your interest today.
You don’t need to have a permanent job with us. You’ll get to know the people you care for and the people you work with. You can register and work the shifts that suit you.
Our clinical teams use our Bank, an in-house service, when they need additional support on an ad-hoc and flexible basis, across a range of roles and in a variety of different teams.
All our Bank people are paid to receive full training and induction, are paid the same rate as our staff and an enhancement on top of your hourly rate.
What kind of roles are on offer?
Our Bank has regular opportunities for:
- Community Nurses
- Healthcare Assistants/Assistant Practitioners
- Prison Healthcare Staff
We also sometimes offer shifts for more specialised roles such as Speech & Language Therapists and Physiotherapists. Please register your interest.
Just some of the reasons and benefits people join our Bank
- Flexible working arrangements to achieve a better work-life balance
- Enhancement of 12.5% on top of your hourly rate (different arrangements apply for offender heath shifts)
- Paid training and induction
- Support and access to training to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge
- Develop your skills and experience across a wide range of community settings
- Gradually return to work after a break
- Work in an area where currently there are no permanent vacancies
- Earn some extra money – for that holiday or for Xmas!
- Opportunity to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Relocating from another part of the country/world and wanting to see if this organisation is the right place for you