Exciting opportunity to join Bristol Community Health Band 5 Physiotherapist rotation.
Keen to develop yourMusculoskeletal, Respiratory and Neurology assessment and treatment skills?
An aging population, with often complex health issues, combined with pressure on NHS to reduce unnecessary hospital stays means that the Community setting provides excellent learning opportunities and a rewarding work environment. The band 5 rotations are being developed and 2 acute therapy rotations have now been added.
Bristol Community Health (BCH) is a Community Interest Company and the leading provider of NHS community health services in Bristol, employing over 1,700 staff with the majority being highly skilled clinicians. Our aspiration as a Social Enterprise is that our organisation is fully owned by the employees with any surplus being reinvested to develop our services.
BCH provides opportunity to work in an innovative and supportive organisation, with opportunities for internal advancement.
Applications are encouraged from all qualified physiotherapists who share the BCH values and want to be part of an organisation whose purpose is ‘Making Lives Better’.
Please click on the link to see Band 5 physiotherapist testimonials.
6 month rotations are:
- MSK Outpatients
- Multidisciplinary Rehab Centres and Community beds
- Multidisciplinary Community Therapy Teams
- Community Neuro Team
- Learning Disabilities
- Rapid Response
- Home First (previous called Discharge 2 Assess)
You will receive:
- Support by senior physiotherapists within each team.
- A comprehensive induction to the post.
- Robust in-service training programme.
- Ongoing support from the Clinical Specialists within each team.
Benefits of working for Bristol Community Health include:
- The opportunity to join the NHS pension scheme.
- Terms and conditions of employment comparable to Agenda for Change.
As we are a community based organisation you will need to have a current UK driving licence and access to a car for work purposes.
We would encourage you to visit our website to find out more information.
For further information please contact:
Jeanette Hall MCSP, PG Cert HCL (Open): 0117 330 2659 or Clare Sisman MCSP: 0117 3532246.
Closing date: 28/10/2019