An opportunity is available for a Speech & Language Therapist to join the Bristol Early Years SLT Team to cover maternity leave.
You will be covering community clinic work (initial assessments, group work and 1:1 intervention) in the South and East/Central area of Bristol for four days a week. You will be part of the team delivering universal services such as training and drop-in clinics for one day a week in Bristol.
We can offer support to attend relevant training and CENs. We encourage joint working where possible, have regular staff and team meetings and can offer membership of a large team with a range of skills and experience. Come and join our friendly team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide a speech and language therapy service including assessment, diagnosis and intervention to pre-school children with a range of communication needs and diagnoses.
You should have:
- A BSc(hons) or MSc degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- RCSLT and HCPC registration
- Experience of delivering Speech and Language Therapy services in a community setting
- Full driving licence and access to a car
Please contact Helen Hollick on 0300 124 5830 for more details.
The interview date will be Wednesday 10th July 2019.
Closing date: 30/06/2019