Community Nursing Team Leader – Band 6
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic leader, flexible in approach, who will support the leadership ofa Community Nursingservice that is responsive, high quality, supporting ofpractice delivery and continually improving standards within the Clinical Governance agenda.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate up to date and in depth clinical knowledge and skills, required to deliver and support Community Nursing Services to a range of complex patients in the community, including patients with life limiting conditions, patients reaching end of life and supporting patients with long term conditions in reaching optimal self –care.
You will be a role model for junior staff, working alongside specialist nurses and in close collaboration with our GP colleagues. Demonstrating excellent communication and organisational skills and a commitment to team working. In return you will be offered regular supervision as well as access to a range of training and development opportunities
The successful candidate needs to be a car owner/driver and will need to undertake the BCH Leadership program as part of their role.
We have the following roles available:
- 37.5hours per week atAmelia NuttHealth Centre
- 37.5 hours per week at ShirehamptonHealth Centre
- 37.5 hours per week at Fishponds Health Centre
- 30 hours per week at Horfield Health Centre
For further information, please contact the Community Nursingteam managers for each area:
- Lucy Heybyrne (East Trees), on 07770970917
- Lucy Golding (East Trees), on 07786110181
- Anna Dash (Fishponds), on 07920210814
- Eleanor Gould (Fishponds), on 07900264417
- Neil Willison (Horfield), on 0117 9895901
Closing date: 28/05/2019