An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly efficient, competent and dependable administrator to support the Clinical Directorate team.
We are looking for an individual who is very motivated and works to high personal and professional standards, paying attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality.
Ideally you will be someone who likes to work in a fast paced environment and who can readily adapt to changing work priorities with the ability to multi-task, whilst at the same time remaining calm and professional.
You will be required to provide a professional and comprehensive administrative service, performing a variety of administrative duties and have the ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of people, both internal and external.
- Have a high standard of computer literacy (to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and have experience of working with databases.
- Have experience of collating and proof reading high level corporate reports.
- Have an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent level of experience.
It is essential that applicants have previous experience of working in an administrative role. They must also be able to demonstrate that they have experience of taking minutes at complex meetings.
The key skills required include:
- The ability to juggle a number of key tasks whilst remaining focused and unflustered.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels, have a real eye for detail and produce work consistently to a high level of accuracy.
- Applicants will be expected to work as part of team and be able to use their own initiative.
- Flexibility will be required in order to meet deadlines and provide cross-cover.
If you would like to discuss this post further, please contact Nadia Schneider, Administration Lead on 0117 440 9174 or email: email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Thursday, 16th May 2019
Closing date: 02/05/2019