An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator within the Single Point of Access team.
The SPA Admin team are a multi-disciplined team providing comprehensive and confidential support to Community Nursing, Urgent Care Services and other Specialist Services – we are a team of 27 Administrators in the Withywood Centre responding to professional and patient calls, email & written referrals, together with associated data collection.
We are looking for candidates who have an understanding of medical terms, excellent telephony & written skills. Experience of answering a high number of inbound calls & accurately recording and relaying information.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Patients enquiries, Inbound/Outbound calls, with occasional exposure to distressing/emotional circumstances
- Managing electronic and telephony referrals from Professional bodies
- Acting as the first point of contact for the SPA team, using judgment & discretion in routine, complex and sensitive enquiries.
You should have:
- Experience of dealing with patient/customers in a service environment
- Experience of Clerical, Administration, Call Handling Skills and IT skills.
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act and Primary Healthcare Services.
The post offers:
- 30 hours
- Free on-site parking and good public transport links
- On-going tailored made training.
- BCH benefits
- Electronic rosters up to 12 weeks in advance
Please contact Marie Childs (SPA Admin Team Leader) or Becky Smith (SPA Admin Team Manager)
Tel: 0117 4404509 for more details.
Closing date: 22/04/2019