We understand how it feels to make the transition from student to fully qualified, confident healthcare professional. If you are about to, or have been qualified for less than 1 year, you are eligible to participate in our multi-professional preceptorship programme.
Our Preceptorship is designed to support all our newly qualified healthcare professionals in the work setting and in the classroom by boosting knowledge, confidence and reflective practice. So we run programmes twice-yearly, staggered to help best meet the immediate needs of our newly qualified joiners.
The Preceptorship runs concurrently with clinical skills training over 6 months and incorporates four study days and time for reflection through action learning sets.
Supported by a nominated Preceptor, you’ll explore and gain confidence in:
- Equality & Diversity, Human Factors, Resilience
- Leadership & Management
- Delivering Safe Care, Raising Concerns, Quality Improvement
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Dealing with Challenging Conversations
- Clinical Supervision, Supporting Learners in Practice, Action Learning