We’re at our best when we work together, sharing the same commitment to care and our vision of an even better future for everyone.
If you share our guiding principles, you’ll enjoy every opportunity to make real and lasting difference to communities across Bristol and beyond, while growing your own professional potential along the way.
Our vision – what we aspire to:
A better quality of life. Today, tomorrow – always.
Our mission – what we want to achieve:
- Happier and healthier staff
- Happier and healthier patients
- Happier and healthier communities
Our core purpose
Our core purpose is ‘Making Lives Better’ – for our staff, our patients and their families, and the communities we serve.
Our guiding principles
- Generosity – give your best, share your strengths, make life better.
- Responsibility – own what you do, take responsibility and give it to others, reach your potential.
- Togetherness – one inclusive team united behind our shared passion for a better quality of life.
- Prioritisation – focus on what makes the difference, have the courage and determination to see it through. Strive for a better tomorrow.